SEMESTER 2 ASAP: FEBRUARY 6TH, 2023
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Today marks the end of our first semester After School Activities Program, (ASAP) and beginning Monday, February 06th, 2023, we hold our second session of After School Activities for the 2022-2023 Year!
- There will be no ASAP activities next week: January 30th – February 3rd.
- Activities will be held from 3:30pm-4:30pm.
- No student is permitted to stay after school unless they are enrolled in an after-school activity.
- All participants in after school activities must be picked up promptly at 4:30pm.
Philosophy and Objectives for the After-School Activities Program
ISO’s After School Activity Program provides a variety of experiences for students and gives them the opportunity to excel in areas outside of the classroom.
The following objectives are considered when planning after school activities:
- Activities must include instructional components.
- Activities reinforce ISO’s 5C’s (community, collaboration, creativity, communication & critical thinking)
- Activities are held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Attached is the sign-up form for Lower School and Upper School after school activities.
- Please have either your student drops off the ASAP hard copy form to Ms. Wati Simpore at ISO reception for Lower School, and to Ms. Fatimata Balima in the Upper School administration as soon as possible or use the ASAP “sign up genius” that the school will provide a link to tomorrow afternoon @ 16:00.
- Enrollment in after school activities is on a first come first serve basis.
- Registrations are open from January 26th to February 01st 2023 and the activities will start on Monday, February 06th 2023.
We are looking forward to seeing our students flourish in those activities!
Have a great afternoon