The International School of Ouagadougou is a non-profit Association constituted in 2013 under Burkina Faso law, of which all parents and guardians of children enrolled in the school, ISO faculty members, teaching assistants, and senior administrative staff are automatically members.
The ISO Association holds two regular general meetings each school year, on the second Tuesdays of November and of May.
These general meetings are the Association’s supreme body, responsible for voting to adopt or amend its Constitution and By-Laws and for electing a School Board to govern its affairs.
During these meetings, a summative report of the Board’s work, the Director’s work and the school finances are presented. The Director’s report gives an overview of the academic standing of the school, as well as other items.
- Draft Agenda Association meeting Nov 23rd
- Association Meeting and School Governance 2021 - 2022
- Agenda Association meeting May 2021
- Association Meeting Nov 2020 Minutes
- ISO Trustee Candidate Form
- Board Report Association Meeting Nov 2020
- Director's Report Association Meeting Nov 2020
- Finance Report - Association meeting Nov 2020
- Agenda Association Meeting Nov.2020
- ISO By Laws May 2017 Updated
- ISO Reglement Interieur 2016
- ISO Constitution May 2017
- ISO Les Status 2016