ISO Reopening Procedures for physical campus instruction on 8.19
August 18th 2020
In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins, not through strength but by perseverance.” (H. Jackson Brown)
RE: ISO Reopening Plan: English/French Arrival/Dismissal Procedures Video and Cheat Sheet
ISO Community, Prospective Parents, Partners and Friends,
With clarity, communication, integrity and resilience at the core of this message I, along with our faculty, assure you of the following:
- We are ready to welcome you back physically at our historic school site. Tomorrow, Wednesday, August 19th, ISO will resume its classes here on our campus, from 08:00 – 12:00pm for the remainder of this week. Please note that the reopening plans that are attached will help us, as a community, ensure a safe and appropriate learning environment for all of our learners. We will use this week to focus on new routines and procedures that will be implemented until further notice.
- Next week, starting on August 24th, school will return to normal operational hours, from 08:00 – 15:15, with Pre-Kinder 3 and Pre-Kinder 4 exiting at 13:30. Please see attached for additional information on these two divisions, along with our “extended day” program.
With our curriculum framework firmly in place for our MSA re-accreditation this year, our faculty and staff were able to quickly transition and plan to initiate face-to-face instruction (albeit, with a mask!)
Now that it has been deemed safe to return to campus, we know that nothing will be easy! As a community, we will continue to learn new ways, which will help safeguard our ISO community. We are confident that our administrators, teachers, and parents will continue to work together to mitigate the impact of not being “physically” at school and to get our kids at every level of learning back on track!
- YouTube Entrance and Dismissal Procedures.
- Entrance and Dismissal Cheat Sheet.
- ISO Reopening Protocol in English and French.
Looking forward to seeing our students here at ISO tomorrow, and meeting our full community, in the very near future.
Greetings from the school site.