ISO is located in the Zogona neighborhood of Ouagadougou (Secteur 13, Rue 13.22, Porte 612).
Email: email@example.com or use our website contact form below
Telephone: (226) 25-36-21-43
Telephone: (226) 25-36-13-50
By mail:International School of Ouagadougou01 BP 1142Ouagadougou 01, Burkina Faso
The school office is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on regular schools days, and from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Mon-Fri) during school holidays. The Director, the receptionist, and the community relations officer are available during office hours to assist you. All visitors, including parents, must check into the school office upon arriving on campus. Working parents who are not able to schedule a meeting during office hours, should call to make an appointment at another time.
- For matters concerning the Elementary School, please contact the Elementary Principal, Mr. Michael Hinds - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For matters concerning the Upper School, please contact the Upper School Administrative Assistant, Ms. Fati Balima - email@example.com
- For matters concerning Guidance and/or counseling issues, please contact the Upper School Principal, Ms. Kate Holywell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any financial matters, please contact Mr. Dan Fitzpatrick, Business Manager - email@example.com or bookkeeper, Ms. Ida Nikiema - firstname.lastname@example.org in our Business Office.
- For any inquiries regarding the general operations of the school , please contact the Community Relations Office - email@example.com or our school receptionist, Mr. Jonnathan Boundaone - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For matters concerning this website or any school technology, please contact the Head of Educational Technology, Mr. Myron Buck - email@example.com